Home » Free zone "Zrenjanin"
Free Zone Zrenjanin
- Zrenjanin is the largest city in Province of Vojvodina and the third city in Vojvodina regarding the population.
- This city has the most water flows in its area (Danube, Tisa, Begej, Tamis, also the river canal network Danube-Tisa-Danube which puts him among the most attractive cities for investing in Serbia, according to USAID, SIEPA and American Chamber of Commerce.
- The free zone covers an area of 6ha.
- 400m² is for office space,
- 6.000m² for warehouses and 5.000m² for open storage space.
Free zone benefits
- Imports and exports are free.
- Raw material used for finished goods that are meant for export can be imported duty-free.
- Zone users can freely make use of foreign currency earned through operations within the zone.
- Expropriation is not allowed in the free zone.
- Zone users can lease, buy or build manufacturing facilities, warehouses or commercial buildings.
Free zone Zrenjanin
tel.: +381 23 536 277
fax: +381 23 510 350
gsm: +381 65 555 9300
Address: Cvetna 1,23000
Free zones are...
Fenced and marked part of the Republic of Serbia's territory where activities are carried out with many business benefits. Preferential customs treatment, tax relief and simlified administrative procedure make free zones investment attractive. free zones represent highly developed centers of technology, telecomunications, modern infrastructure and industry and logistic support.