Home » Free zone "Šabac"
Free zone Šabac
- The position of the free zone is favorable for all investors who generate their business outside the borders of Serbia. Distance from the highway E70 is 25km.
- Distance from the Bosnian border is 30 km, border with Croatia- 70km, Romania- 200km and Hungary- 190km.
- 70.000 inhabitants live in the city itself and its immediate suburbs.
- The main economic potential is fertile agricultural land and waters of the River Sava and Drina which contribute to multiple trades.
- Total are of the free zone Šabac is 3.991m², and by the and of the year it will be extanded.
- Free Greenfield area is around 2,3 ha
- Free outdoor storage space 6,700m² and indoor storage space is 5,000m².
- Free zone is fully equipped with infrastructure with wide range of logistic services.
Services in the free zone
- Commercial building area is 550m², assigned to Customs administration, freight forwarding offices, insurance companies, postal and banking service.
- Storage service (open and indoor storage)
- Free zone Šabac offers wide range of logistic services.
Free zone Šabac
Beogradski put bb
Violeta Šestić, contact person
tel: +381 64 876 27 70
fax: +381 15 381 357
Free zones are...
Fenced and marked part of the Republic of Serbia's territory where activities are carried out with many business benefits. Preferential customs treatment, tax relief and simlified administrative procedure make free zones investment attractive. free zones represent highly developed centers of technology, telecomunications, modern infrastructure and industry and logistic support.