Home » Free zone "Priboj"
Free zone "Priboj"
- Municipality Priboj is located on a crossroad between Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Through municipality passes important roads towards Podgorica and Sarajevo, as well as railway Belgrade-Bar,
- Distance from the Belgrade is 280km, Podgorica 200km, Sarajevo 160km and Užice 90km,
- Free zone covers an area of over 26 hectars,
- The free zone is equipped with infrastructure (electricity, water, telephone, internal roads, sewer networks, wastewater networks),
- Includes an area for brownfield investments of Finish company “SISU Auto”, as well as area for greenfield investments.
Free Zone Priboj
Address: 12. Januara 5/2, 31330 Priboj
Director: Milisav Šalipur
Tel: +381 64 250 47 64
Free zones are...
Fenced and marked part of the Republic of Serbia's territory where activities are carried out with many business benefits. Preferential customs treatment, tax relief and simlified administrative procedure make free zones investment attractive. free zones represent highly developed centers of technology, telecomunications, modern infrastructure and industry and logistic support.