Home » Free zone "Pirot"
Free Zone Pirot
- The Pirot Free Zone is located on Serbia's eastern gateway to the Middle East. One of the benefits of this location is its close proximity to E-80 and Corridor 10 international roadways, which represent the shortest link between Europe and Asia.
- The Pirot Free Zone was founded in 1998 by an act of the federal government.
- The Zone operates within the town of Pirot's industrial zone, and encloses an area of 17 hectares, although expansion to 50 hectares is possible
- One of the leading free zones in the country.
- Free zone covers an area of 65 hectars.Production area takes 121000m² and almost 20000 m² is for open and closed space storage.
- There are the additional 9255m² of office space.
Services in the zone
- Users support has to ensure and protect business activities
- Freight forwarding services abroad Domestic and foreign shipping
- Loading and reloading of goods
- Container terminals
- Warehousing and storege (indoor and outdoor)
- „One stop shop“organization-meaning that the Zone's clients can handle all Customs permits and administrative procedures related to the flow of goods through the Zone in one location.
Free zones are...
Fenced and marked part of the Republic of Serbia's territory where activities are carried out with many business benefits. Preferential customs treatment, tax relief and simlified administrative procedure make free zones investment attractive. free zones represent highly developed centers of technology, telecomunications, modern infrastructure and industry and logistic support.