Home » Free zone "Novi Sad"
Free Zone Novi Sad
- Free zone Novi Sad is placed in the city of Novi Sad, the capital of Vojvodina province with international harbor on the Danube river.
- The traffic of the zone is directly connected with Pan- European corridor no.10 and train line Vienna-Budapest-Belgrade.
- The distance from the border crossings to the neighboring countries (Croatia, Bosnia, Romania and Hungary) is about 80 km. The distance from “Nikola Tesla” Belgrade Airport is 100km.
- The city of Novi Sad is the centre of the great “Novi Sad Fair” and many leading banks in the country.
- 10 hectare of developed land with complete utility infrastructure and direct links to international road, rail and river ways.
- An electric energy supply of 650 kW with additional capacity available
- A natural gas network, standard fire and lightning protection, water and sewer network
- Telephone and ISDN lines
Services in the zone...
- Land leases for land intended for industrial and commercial construction with guaranteed fixed terms for up to 60 years.
- Rental of storage and office space in buildings owned by the Zone.
- Loading, unloading and reloading of goods-provided by a special department within the Zone.
- Availability of a customs terminal for quicker and simpler customs procedures
- 24-hour security
Free zone Novi Sad
Hajduk Veljkova 11-Master Centar/VII,
21000 Novi Sad
Tel.: +38121 541-221 and +38121 541-216
Fax.: +38121 541-223
Director: Živan Kolarski
Contact person: Marijana Šaula
Tel.: +381 21 4724-792
+381 63 540-403
Free zones are...
Fenced and marked part of the Republic of Serbia's territory where activities are carried out with many business benefits. Preferential customs treatment, tax relief and simlified administrative procedure make free zones investment attractive. free zones represent highly developed centers of technology, telecomunications, modern infrastructure and industry and logistic support.