Home » Free zone "Kruševac"
Free Zone Kruševac
- The city of Kruševac covers an area of 854km², including 101 settlements with more than 145,000 inhabitants. An urban area of the city has about 65,000 residents. The city is a center of the Rasina District, which also includes the municipalities of Aleksandrovac, Brus, Varvarin, Trstenik and Ćićevac
- Traffic connections:
- Highway (Corridor X): E-75, distance 23km,
- Corridor VII: Port of Belgrade, distance 200km; Port of Smderevo, distance 140km,
- Niš Airport-distance 80km,
- Proximity to border crossings: Greece 380km, Bulgaria 165km, FYR of Macedonia 190km, Croatia 300km, Bosnia and Herzegovina 180km, Montenegro 140km.
- The Kruševac Free Zone was founded in 2012.
- Free Zone covers the area of 64ha 86a 84m².
Benefits of investing in Free Zone Kruševac
- VAT is not paid for carrying the goods into free zone and providing to free zone users the transport and other services directly related to carrying the goods into free zone,
- VAT is not paid for goods and services movement within the free zone,
- VAT is not paid for goods and services movement between two zone users,
- VAT is not paid by the production users for energy consumption,
- Exemption of certain fiscal chargers for foreign direct investments.
- Custom department within the Free zone,
- Simplified custom procedure for the Free zone users,
- Export of goods and services from the zone and import of goods and services into the zone are free and customs and other charges exempted,
- Exemption of Customs and other import charges for the goods needed for doing business and building of objects in the free zone (materials, equipment, construction materials),
- Allowed temporary export of goods from the Free zone in order to be additionally processed or presented.
Local government incentives
- Companies that carry out their business activities within the Free Zone of Kruševac, are exempted paying local communal taxes for highlighting the company's premises, in the first two years of its operations,
- 20% reduction in land developing costs for new investors,
- Free Zone users are exempted of paying local administrative taxes for documents and acts,
- 20% reduction in Kruševac waterworks and sewerage costs, according to the current price list:
- reduction in paying fees for conditions, approval and connection,
- reduction in costs of connecting at the site,except the material costs.
- Free movement of capital, profit and dividends,
- Available funds from the Republic of Serbia budget for financing of investment projects in production sector and service sector that can be a subject of the international trade.
contact person: Vanja Rodić, director
phone: + 381 37 438 432
Free zones are...
Fenced and marked part of the Republic of Serbia's territory where activities are carried out with many business benefits. Preferential customs treatment, tax relief and simlified administrative procedure make free zones investment attractive. free zones represent highly developed centers of technology, telecomunications, modern infrastructure and industry and logistic support.