Home » Free zone Apatin
Free zone Apatin
- Municipalities Apatin has a very favorable geographic position, close to the state border with Hungary and Croatia, lean on the Danube River that in Apatin enters on 1367 km and leaves at 1409,5 km, total length of 42 km.
- Through the territory of the Municipality passes the regional R-101 road, connecting Apatin to Sombor and Bogojevo and extends to the border crossing with Republic of Croatia near Erdut, and local road Apatin-Prigrevica (comes to the main road M-18, Sombor-Novi Sad). Waterway of the Danube River is defined with Pan-European Corridor 7, the natural road that connects 10 European countries.
- The railroad network in the West Backa District includes four railway operating. Railway from Subotica through Sombor, Prigrevica, Senta to Bogojevo (border with Republic of Croatia), from Bogojevo over Odzaci to Novi Sad. On tis roads, both passengers and freight are transported.
- There are two locations of the Free Zone “Apatin”. One is the “RTC and port Apatin” which is located close to the shore of Danube. This location spreads on 120ha 72a and 17m². The second location is the “Block 61 Apatin, the”, with area of 1ha 44a 88 m², the owner of these locations is Municipality of Apatin.
- The total area of the Free Zone “Apatin” is 122ha 17a 4 m².
Benefits of investing in Free Zone Apatin
- VAT is not paid for carrying the goods into free zone and providing to free zone users the transport and other services directly related to carrying the goods into free zone,
- VAT is not paid for goods and services movement within the free zone,
- VAT is not paid for goods and services movement between two zone users,
- VAT is not paid by the production users for energy consumption,
- Exemption of certain fiscal chargers for foreign direct investments.
- Custom department within the Free zone,
- Simplified custom procedure for the Free zone users,
- Export of goods and services from the zone and import of goods and services into the zone are free and customs and other charges exempted,
- Exemption of Customs and other import charges for the goods needed for doing business and building of objects in the free zone (materials, equipment, construction materials),
- Allowed temporary export of goods from the Free zone in order to be additionally processed or presented.
Local government incentives
- Totally or partially exemption of paying of local taxes, charges and fees under the local government jurisdiction.
- Free movement of capital, profit and dividends;
- Available funds from the Republic of Serbia budget for financing of investment projects in production sector and service sector that can be a subject of the international trade.
“User friendly” management
Free zone users have at their disposal the following logistic services per beneficial prices:
- organization of transport,
- agency services,
- insurance and re-insurance,
- banking activities, etc.
Free zone Apatin
Srpskih vladara 29, Apatin
v.d. direktor: Maja Kuridža
Tel: +381 25 772 122
Fax: +381 25 773 212
Mob: +38169 25 26 002
Free zones are...
Fenced and marked part of the Republic of Serbia's territory where activities are carried out with many business benefits. Preferential customs treatment, tax relief and simlified administrative procedure make free zones investment attractive. free zones represent highly developed centers of technology, telecomunications, modern infrastructure and industry and logistic support.